orquidea IT Services GmbH is an independent IT service provider and software company with its own research and development, project management and product development. From strategic consulting to conception and process optimization to implementation, software development and support of IT systems, we offer everything from a single source. With our experts, we support companies and public administrations in maintaining their IT systems and optimizing IT security.
For us, your performance as well as your personality counts regardless of your age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or worldview.
To join our team, we are currently looking for a
Citrix Administrator (f/m/d)
Start: Next possible date
Location: Mainly Remote / Darmstadt
Sector: Administration of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop environments
Contract type: Permanent
What are your tasks:
- Support, maintenance and ensuring the operation of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructures.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Server environments.
- Patch management of Citrix environments.
- Administration of Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022.
- Creation and maintenance of Active Directory Group Policies (GPOs).
- Package and roll out software with SCCM.
- Technical consulting for customer requirements.
- Analysis and solving of occurring problems.
- 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Incident, change and problem management.
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science, completed Computer Science vocational training or comparable professional experience.
- Experienced in the administration of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructures.
- Experienced in the area of Microsoft server operating systems (Windows 10 and 11, Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022).
- Experienced with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Experienced with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Ideally, you have already gained knowledge in the areas of PowerShell, VMware and Hyper-V.
- Independent, structured and methodical working practice.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
What you can expect with us:
- An appreciative and diverse working environment – Due to our flat hierarchies, we have a relaxed and collegial work atmosphere. We live and promote a diverse, respectful and tolerant working environment.
- Individual support and room for your ideas – You will receive individual training and support from a mentor. You will work in a small project team that offers you a lot of freedom for your own ideas. You will continuously expand your portfolio through challenging tasks and working on varied projects and industries.
- Personal and professional development – You will have access to a generous annual budget for your personal and professional growth. We actively support you in your career planning and create an individual training plan together with you.
- Flexible working hours and home office – We offer flexible working time models, home office and remote work options so that you can find the right balance between work and private life.
- Special social benefits and further benefits – We offer a company pension plan, supplementary company health insurance, vacation pay and childcare benefits. We also offer a free membership to our partner gym.
- A modern office in the center of Darmstadt – In our modern, bright office in the center of Darmstadt, each workstation has a height-adjustable, ergonomic desk. Our well-equipped office kitchen always serves freshly ground, single-origin Arabica Mexico Maragogype coffee. Optimal public transport connections and good parking facilities are available, as well as numerous restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- VIP tickets at the Darmstadt “Lilies” – As official co-sponsor of SV Darmstadt 98, we have VIP tickets available for every home game, which can also be used by employees.
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are look forward to receiving your documents by email and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.
Please send your complete application to: