SAP FI/CO Functional Consultants (f/m/d)
As an IT service provider with our own product development, we at orquidea cover a wide range of topics and industries. Through project-based work, our developers gain insights into many different areas, can grow with new challenges, constantly develop their skills and actively shape the processes from the very beginning. This diversity is also reflected in our employees, who come from a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds, which often leads to new ideas and perspectives. Tolerance, openness and mutual trust are important. Moreover, we have flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and the opportunity to quickly take responsibility for smaller projects within the context of our long-term, high-quality customer relationships.
For us, your performance as well as your personality counts regardless of your age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or worldview.
To join our team in Darmstadt, we are currently looking for
Start: Next possible date
Sector: Development of websites and web applications
Contract type: Permanent
What are your tasks:
- In the context of an upcoming large-scale S/4 HANA implementation project, your role is to support the SAP FI/CO system landscape including the various individual components and to develop them further.
- You perform requirements analyses, develop and implement feasible solutions via customizing and carry out functional specifications.
- Throughout the whole process, you work closely with the SAP development team and other related departments.
- You conduct fit-to-standard workshops for process and requirements analyses, comparison with the SAP standard, as well as change impact analyses.
- You are the first point of contact for questions and problems related to SAP FI/CO and contribute your expertise.
Who you are:
- You hold a degree in computer science, business informatics, a completed professional training in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- You master the SAP FI/CO module, as well as the related individual components.
- You have already gained experience in project management.
- You are familiar with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for implementing Agile practices.
- You work in an anlytical, independent, and structured way.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a team player.
- You have a service-oriented mind-set and always maintain a professional appearance, also when dealing with customers.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What you can expect with us:
You can expect a pleasant, open and appreciative working environment. You will receive individual training and support from a mentor. Working in a small project team will offer you a great deal of freedom to contribute your own ideas. You will continually expand your portfolio through challenging tasks and your involvement in a wide range of projects. Furthermore, you will have access to a generous annual budget for your personal and professional development. A good work-life balance is ensured thanks to flexible working hours, flextime and home office options. Our modern, bright office spaces in the center of Darmstadt are very well connected to the public transport network and offer good parking facilities. At the office, there is always freshly ground, single-origin Arabica Mexico Maragogype coffee from a small but select roastery in Wiesbaden. Height-adjustable, ergonomic desks are a matter of course for us. These are just some of the benefits that you can look forward to.
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are look forward to receiving your documents by email and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.
Please send your complete application to:
orquidea IT Services GmbH
Rheinstr. 16 a
or via Email to jobs[at]orquidea.de