Security Engineer Web Application Firewall (WAF) (f/m/d)
Start: Next possible date
Sector: Deployment and continuous development of Web Application Firewall (WAF) solutions
Contract type: Permanent
For us, your performance as well as your personality counts regardless of your age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or worldview.
- A working environment in a dynamic team
- Interesting IT-Security projects with innovative technologies in the context of long-term, high-quality customer relationships and in-house product development.
Job Responsibility as a Security Engineer Web Application Firewall:
- Introduction and continuous development of WAF solutions
- Consultancy of customers on securing their web applications with the WAF solution
- Optimization of WAF environments with focus on automation
- Participation in agile project teams
- You are experienced in defending web applications against attacks from the internet
- You are passionate about analyzing security incidents in the WAF environments
- You are familiar with the administration of cloud-based and on-premise WAF solutions
- Infrastructure as code or configuration as code are not unknown terms for you
- You are open to work in international teams
- You have completed a degree, successfully completed apprenticeship or comparable professional experience with an IT background
- Independent, structured and methodical way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Professional appearance
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are look forward to receiving your documents by email and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.
Please send your complete application to:
orquidea IT Services GmbH
Rheinstr. 16 a
or via Email to jobs[at]orquidea.de