maracana SDC Private Limited is a Software Development Centre in Chandigarh which aims to build tailor-made solutions for medium-sized businesses as well as global corporations. maracana is a subsidiary of the German/Swiss based company orquidea IT Services GmbH which is established with a view to serve the European Customers for Software Development and Testing needs.
For us, your performance as well as your personality counts regardless of your age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or worldview.
To join our team at our Software Development Centre in Mohali, Chandigarh, we are currently looking for a
Data Scientist: ML, AI, NLP (f/m/d)
Start: Next possible date
Location: Mainly Remote
Sector: Research and Development / Software Development
Contract type: Permanent
What you can expect with us:
- A challenging working environment in a dynamic, international team.
- Strong career opportunities with a growing tech company.
- A supportive, friendly atmosphere with co-workers.
What are your tasks:
- Research and development.
- Machine learning.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Software development.
- You generate code with high quality and reliability – strong quality metrics.
- You implement, refine, and apply state-of-the-art NLP models and algorithms.
- You report to the Project Manager with accurate and timely status updates.
- You work together with the Senior Project Manager in Germany as the main point of contact for all relevant issues.
- You will take responsibility for a project, working independently and coordinating the team members assigned to you.
Who you are:
- You have completed studies in mathematics (emphasis on stochastics / statistics) or physics and minor in computer science.
- Sound IT knowledge as well as programming skills.
- Sound knowledge of NLP technologies and text preprocessing methods such as tokenization, lemmatization, stemming, POS tagging.
- Software development as well as knowledge of signal processing.
- Basic knowledge of numerics / machine arithmetic.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Team player with very good communication skills in English.
- Confident demeanor.
- Knowledge around predictive analytics / hidden variable estimation.
- Knowledge of machine learning, algorithms, neural networks, big data, data mining, IoT, declarative programming, predictive maintenance.
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are look forward to receiving your documents by email and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.
Please send your complete application to: